DMG Gehäuse MOD

Sämtliche Themen betreffend Konsole oder Zubehör können hier diskutiert werden.

Moderatoren: Zeta-M, joker1000

Antworten
ikarus

DMG Gehäuse MOD

Beitrag von ikarus » Di 7. Jun 2016, 08:37

HEy alle zusammen,

kurze Frage in die Runde. Bin auf der Suche nach einem neuen Shop der DMG Gehäuse verkauft.
Kannte bisher nur die Gehäuse von ASM Retro und war mit deren Nachbauten auch sehr zufrieden.
Leider fehlte bei diesen der Nintendo Schriftzug und existieren tut die Seite derziet auch nicht.

Nun meine eigentliche Frage

Habe bei Ebay folgenden Händler entdeckt

http://www.ebay.de/itm/361480759176?_tr ... EBIDX%3AIT

Hat eine von euch erfahrungen mit dem Händler und oder hat sogar ein solches Gehäuse?

Tronimal
Re: DMG Gehäuse MOD

Beitrag von Tronimal » Di 7. Jun 2016, 13:30

Da gibt es so einige Händler die Gehäuse anbieten.
Vorallem natürlich in China.

Ich guck mal ob ich die Zeit finde die ganzen Links rauszusuchen. Hab zur Zeit etwas viel um die Ohren und das wird doch etwas aufwendiger werden.

Muss aber sagen, dass das Gehäuse aus deinem Link doch recht gut aussieht, optisch.
Allerdings auch recht teuer, wie ich finde.

FYI:
ASM Retro kommt nicht zurück. Dafür wird es einen neuen Shop ohne DIY Stuff geben. :/
Alle anderen Produkte werden an andere Shops "weitervererbt".
Finde grad den original Post des Betreibers nicht, werde aber auch hier versuchen die Links nachzureichen...

channard

Beitrag von channard » Di 7. Jun 2016, 16:05

Tronimal hat geschrieben:FYI:
ASM Retro kommt nicht zurück. Dafür wird es einen neuen Shop ohne DIY Stuff geben. :/
Alle anderen Produkte werden an andere Shops "weitervererbt".
Finde grad den original Post des Betreibers nicht, werde aber auch hier versuchen die Links nachzureichen...
Waaaaaaas??? :shock: :?
Oh man, diese News kannte ich jetzt auch noch nicht. Echt schade - habe mit ASM wirklich nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht.

Tronimal

Beitrag von Tronimal » Di 7. Jun 2016, 19:52

Zitat Apeshit von ASM Retro:

"For those who missed our previous announcement, I would like to clear some things up as there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about the future of ASM Retro.

For as long as ASM has been known as "ASM", it has been operated out of the USA. My partner in crime, Chris, has been a major contributor to the project. He contributed to all elements of the project, but you may know him as our shipping guy, and the friendly fellow behind our customer support and social media.

Chris agreed to work for ASM for up to a year when we first started. I needed someone urgently, and it was a miracle that I had already been working on GameBoy projects with him when the opportunity for him to ship arose. He went on to work for ASM for nearly 5 years. In that time we accomplished a lot, and I'm really proud of what we produced. We expanded exponentially, and had to constantly expand our storage space. At some point, this became too much for Chris to proceed with while working a full time job. So we decided this was a good time to call it quits.

So what happens to all your products?

There's a bit of uncertainty as to which will return to the market, but we have had our heart set on Rose Colored Gaming taking over our biggest DIY products. Luckily this became a reality, and the merger has begun. You can now find our beloved DMG shells at his shop! http://www.rosecoloredgaming.com/shop/

What about backlights?

When I created the Density backlight with flat flex construction, there was nothing quite like it on the market. Nowadays you'll have a hard time finding a backlight on the market now that doesn't have identical features. So I feel that this is a product that doesn't really need to return. Quite frankly, the clones should work fine, aside from a couple that were overheating the regulator board.

What about your PCBs and break out boards?

I am very interested in distributing all these parts as open source. With OSH Park's brilliant prototyping services, I feel there is a lot of potential in releasing my board files. So this is something I am going to be exploring.

As for the rest:

I will be opening up a new shop in the upcoming weeks, and shipping a small amount of products out of Canada. The shop will carry no DIY products. You can expect products like ALTANE, or the FIGHTERCART, Heebie-GBs, etc… Admittedly, I'll be targeting the gaming crowd more so than the chipmusic crowd. Though there will certainly be a balance.

I will be doing my best to assure that our products will be available in some way, shape or form.

I can't thank you all enough for all the support over the years.

Be vigilant."

Antworten